- Admission enquiry :
- +91 95001 15875,+91 98435 56776, +91 98653 97965
Procedure for Admission at META includes
- Collect information regarding courses, fee structure, class schedule, and class venue. You can also get detailed brochures for Classroom Courses.
- Purchase and fill application form either from META all India form issue counters or from META study centers for Rs. 600/-. Also you can fill application form online from META website for Rs. 500/-.
- Submit Application Form at any META study center or you can also send duly filled application form at any META study center. You need to affix one passport size latest photograph on application form and send to email@example.com, In case you are qualified for any scholarship please contact at META study center. Also you need to submit Marksheet of 10th class or 12th class along with one Photo id proof of either student or parent at the time of submitting Application form. Photo Id may include Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License or Voter Id card.
- Pay your course fee online via NEFT, Internet Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card without any extra charges. You can also pay fee through Cash in your nearest branch of INDIAN BANK or Axis Bank. Also you can visit your nearest META study center to pay your fee via Cheque and DD or through Credit Card-Debit Card. Please keep the fee receipt with you and bring it to METACenter for reference.
Note: Fee in cash will be accepted at our office.fee in cash will be deposited only at Bank Branches or Bank Counters. You can also take advantage of ‘Special Fee Benefit’ by depositing fee before prescribed date(s). Please refer META website or visit nearest METACenter. In case ASAT is applicable in your course, you can pay course fee only after qualifying entrance exam.
- Collect your accessories including UID cards, uniform and study material. Pre-medica