2.Till today my ward has studied on his own and secured highest aggregate, why should she/he join META?
3.How teaching in META is useful to our child?
4.What is the ratio of number of students selected in IIT/Medical from META?
We work on 6 key points; Excellence in academics, Aptitude, Skills, Competitive exams, Language proficiency, Cultivating Indian values. And these points will help them to groom from every prospective.
At META, We focused on building strong foundation of students, sharpen their skills and prepare them to face a competitive environment at National level effectively.
Our main aim is to make the child’s overall progress. We just don’t teach them the school curriculum but we also prepare them for various national, international and government Olympiads like NSTSE, NSO, IMO, IEO, UIEO, NTSE, JSO, RMO, NMTC, etc., state/national level Engineering and Medical entrance exams also. Thus, At META, we prepare students with
META believes in both quality and quantity. The institute has given very quality results every year and bagged AIR-1 in both AIPMT and JEE ADVANCED in the year 2014, followed by 2373 selections in IIT-JEE, and 12573 in AIPMT and 465 in AIIMS in the year 2015 which exhibits the quantity of results delivered.
1. How can I reach META?
2. When & how can I enquire for Admission at META?
3. Can you send details regarding fee structure, class commencement and admission procedure through sms over mobile?
4. When do I have to report at META after Admission confirmation?
5. I am sending my Application form at META Chennai center, how will I get the confirmation that my form has been accepted?
6. Is there any student care unit available at META?
7. Is there any hostel facility for students at META?
8. Will there be any vacations for students in between of their yearlong classroom sessions?
9. How will I come to know that my ward is attending his classes regularly?
10. Why don’t you give Demo class / lecture to the students?
11. How do you ensure girl’s security?
You can reach META campus, required, with the help of Location map of META buildings in Chennai.
You can enquire about META courses and other information either by calling on our helpline numbers; +91 98435 56776, or can also visit META campus at our office timings between 7am-9pm. You can also visit META Information Centers for Course related information.
No, we don’t send details regarding Admission over mobile. You can visit our website: www.META.ac.in, call on our helpline numbers or can visit your nearest META Information Center or META Study Center. Also you can email us on info@META.ac.in
You can reach META center 4-5 days, accordingly, before class commencement so that you can make necessary arrangements for accommodation and conveyance.
Once the form is received at META center you will receive confirmation message along with your Application form number. After that you can proceed with fee deposition. For reference you can keep a photocopy of filled Application Form.
Yes, META STUDENT WELFARE SOCIETY (ASWS) take care of various external
META does not own any hostel however; there are many hostels available for boys/girls near META. You can visit and select your hostel when you reach at your META center. You can also get a list of nearby hostels to META from META STUDENT WELFARE SOCIETY (ASWS).
For Class IX and X: No vacations other than Diwali and National Holidays.
For Class XI and XII: No vacations other than Diwali and National Holidays.
At META we have Attendance Monitoring cell that monitors student’s attendance and you will be informed via sms and phone call if your ward is not attending his classes regularly.
Anyone can’t judge the teaching methodology or teaching style in one or two lectures. Also our system includes study material and doubt counters benefit
We have a safety system especially for girls with timely monitoring of hostels. We also have food monitoring system, nursing care and mentoring by faculties themselves.
1. What are the various Classroom Courses offered in Pre-Medical at META Chennai Center?
2. Do you have any crash courses?
3. What medium do you opt in Pre-Medical courses at META?
4. I am taking admission in Pre-Medical Nurture Course, where my classes be scheduled?
5. What is the duration of classes at META?
6. Is there any provision of changing stream, phase, course or batch?
7. I am taking admission in Pre-Medical but I am not able to attend class from first day, are there any revision classes at META where I can cover topics that are covered till date?
8.What are the timings of doubt counter?
9. I am not able to take admission in Pre-Medical Nurture Phase-I and Phase-II is too late. So how will you cover the syllabus?
10. How do you communicate results to parents?
11. Do I need to bring any books with me when I come to META?
Enthusiast Course for XI to XII moving students
Leader Course for 12th appeared/passed students
Achiever Course for Ex-META students/ 12th passed in 2015 or before
YES we have any crash courses. You can register for yearlong Classroom Contact Program (CCP), Distance Learning Program (DLP) or for METAtab.
Classes are conducted in both English and tamil Medium in Pre-Medical. Classes will be separate for both English and tamil Medium Students.
You can check your class venue on META website in Course Details here.
Duration for each batch is of 5-6 hours.
Yes, the student can change their batch with different timings by proper counseling and by paying applicable fees. Changing phase, course or batch depends on the availability of seat and performance of student.
No, there are no revision classes at META. Though we have facility of doubt counters where students can clear their doubts and cover remaining topics.
Student can go to doubt counters Monday to Saturday on below mentioned time:
Morning: 09:00am to 12:00pm and Evening: 04:00pm to 07:00pm.
There is no difference in all the Phases and META’s best faculty will teach you. Some extra classes, if required, will cover your syllabus soon.
Student performance report will be available on META website and also be communicated to the Parents on the mobile no. given by them in the Application Form. You can also call on our dedicated helpline numbers to know their ward's academic performance. You can also visit csat.META.ac.in for more detailed result analysis.
META provides you complete study material that is developed in accordance to NCERT .
1. I will not be able to bring Cash to pay fee. What other modes are available to pay at METAcenter?
2. Can I pay my fee in three installments?
3. What are your refund policies?
You can pay by Cheque or Demand Draft issued in favor of META Career Institute or can also pay by Credit-Card/Debit Card (without any extra charges).
Note: Fee in cash will not be accepted at our office. Fee in cash will be deposited only at Bank Branches or Bank Counters.
You can also make online payment through RTGS or Internet Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card (without any extra charges). Details for the same are available on our website
No, you can pay your fee only in Lumpsum amount as mentioned in META website or detailed brochure. Though, you can take advantage of ‘Special Fee Benefit’ by paying the fee before the prescribed dates. Please visit www.META.ac.in for more details.
At META we have one month refund policy as mentioned on our website and in our detailed brochure. The student/parent has to apply for refund within the mentioned dates in our refund policy. No request after that date will be entertained